Thursday 26 January 2012

Slow start 2012

I have started slowly this year, nothing like the start I had in 2011.
Last year I had a load of avi files already from the list ready to go so I could jump right in, this year it's proving a bit more difficult already but I have watched a few and I'm already playing catchup with blogging them.
This years list is a bit more eclectic and not to everyones taste.
The fantastic new Versus Sexboat blog is making me think about the format of my blog posts.
The addition of another allotment plot, complete lack of winter weather and my TV supplier showing a premium HD Sport channel for free during January is holding me back. Let's hope February brings snow and frost so I can stay indoors and watch films without feeling I should be doing more digging.

No comments:

Post a Comment