Monday 17 October 2011

Fim 84 "Back To The Future" IMDB No. 72

1.21 Jiggawats? 1.21 jiggawatts? Great Scott!


1985 Robert Zemekis
Marty McFly is a time travelling teenager, transported from 1985 to 1955 in a Flux Capictor fuelled DeLorean car invented by Dr Brown. While in 1955 he has to make sure his mother and father meet and fall love or he won't be able to get back to the future. Full of 'will they - won't they?' 'will he - won't he?' moments and high jinx.
I watched it with the kids, probably the only film they have sat though with me until the end, they were on the edge of their seat at the end, they enjoyed it more that I did. I was 18 when this came out so it wasn't 'cool' for me to watch it or like it. it's watchable enough and moves along at a pace that keeps you interested. Not really my thing, just too American. It made a household name of Micheal J Fox.
7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment